Pages

Thursday 27 October 2016

Softball Rules

During our Kiwi Sport, we had Softball, we learnt the rules of the game.. So there were two teams, one team was fielding and the other was hitting the 3 softball's with the bat. My group was the fielding team at first, then we swapped over. To remember how to hit the ball, we made up a chant...

"Use door knocking knuckles, put the bat by your ear, eyes on the ball, stomp on the bug, squish the bug, then swat the fly." 

The rules with the bat were:

  • Check your surroundings before swinging the bat.
  • Don't throw the bat.
  • Don't run with the bat.
  • Don't use the bat until the coach tells us too.
  • And definitely do not hit anyone with it!
Our team won in the end with 49 points, and the other team got 31. I felt very excited to hit the ball, that's probably why I missed it twice. But I still got the chance to run around the bases two times, and I was kind of proud of that. I had a lot of fun, and I hope my class had fun as well.

Image result for softball

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.