Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

School holidays - My birthday

During the school holidays on the 7th of October, it was my birthday. After midnight, I decided to open all of my gifts. I got some presents from my Uncle like a Stadium Tour merch shirt that was as red as a fire truck, it had BIEBER written in white on the front of the shirt and on the back, there was a photo of Justin leaning against a motorcycle. I also got some clothing, accessories, decorations for my room and a few more gifts from my Uncle.

My parents also got me a few presents like one Stadium Tour Merch hoodie, it was fully black besides the writing in the front in red that said TEAM and on the back it had a list of countries that Justin took his world tour to all written all in white. It also had STADIUM written between the list in a red but bigger and wacky font. My parents also gifted me three pillows with my idols’ on them, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez.

I spent most of my birthday with my Aunt and my two younger cousins, Paul and Ruthie. Paul is 12 years old and Ruthie was 9. My Aunt took us all for a trip to Sylvia Park to watch The Emoji Movie, I really enjoyed watching that movie, the puns they used were hilarious. I couldn’t stop my laughter, so I slid down in my seat and continued to laugh to myself.

After the movie, we went to have lunch at a cafe called The Coffee Club. When we sat down inside, we met with one of my other Aunties that worked there. We were sitting on a small table with hard chairs, so she was very kind and moved us to a bigger table with soft couches, she also gave us a discount. For lunch, I ordered a chicken, avocado and salad sandwich with hot chips and tomato sauce on the side. For my drink, I ordered a caramel milkshake. I wasn’t feeling all that hungry, so I put my leftover food in a bag and my Aunt put it in her purse for later. While Ruthie and I were still eating, Paul had already gone to line up in front of this blue box Break Free challenge that was placed outside of H&M.

My Aunt, Ruthie and I came up to him and started taking photos of him purposefully to embarrass him as a joke. My Aunt was calling out “Pauly smile!”, and he turned the other way, so we all laughed knowing our plan worked. We walked up to where he was, he was next in line. We had small talk with the worker outside, she was nice and encouraged us to give it a try with him, so we did. My Aunt took a few selfies with us before we entered. Inside the small room, there was a small mirror, toilet (that hasn’t been used), a bunk bed, a desk with newspaper on the wall above it, a bookshelf with a few books on it, a big metal box with chains and three locks around it. There was also a timer.

The worker inside the box told us that we had ten minutes to find clues all around the room to open the metal box. She gave us the first clue which lead us to the tiny silver toilet, inside the toilet there was a clue that then lead us to the mirror cabinet. There were a few things inside there like soap, a toothbrush and a tiny safe, so that meant we had to find the pin. We tried our hardest to beat the highscore which was about 3 minutes, but we couldn’t even make it under the ten minutes.

My Aunt asked if Ruthie and I wanted to go anywhere like H&M or any other clothing shops, but we didn’t. My cousin wanted to go to Typo to buy herself a pencil case for school. I just bought a beanie for $18, and Ruthie bought a book, a pen and her pencil case. After we payed for it, the two of us met my Aunt and Paul at Scoops, the ice cream stand at the food court. Paul devoured the rest of his ice cream in a cup, then asked Ruthie and I if we wanted to play Mini Golf with him. I didn’t at first, but then I agreed to go because I’ve never played Mini Golf before, but I wanted to give it a try.

I’ve always walked past the Mini Golf place, but I’ve never been inside. We payed for our golf club and grabbed a golf ball each, then walked in. When I walked in, I was in awe. There were moving life sized animals, trees, plants, and other decorations like, pyramids, rocks, a small version of the wall of China and much more. It’s like every Mini Golf course we went to, we were in a different country each time. There were even sound effects of the countries and animals, which I thought was incredible . It turned out Mini Golf is super fun and I wasn’t terrible at it.

Next, we went to Whitcoulls so my cousin could buy ‘the diary of a wimpy kid’ book, but she couldn’t find the one she was looking for, and she already had the rest of them, so she just bought a stuffed animal instead. She took forever, but I patiently waited.

We didn’t want to do anything else, so I decided that I wanted to go home. Before we left Sylvia Park, Ruthie and I bought some cupcakes that were pretty good. Ruthie ate one of the chocolate Maltese cupcakes and left the rest of them for my parents and I. Then we finally left, I really enjoyed my birthday with my Aunt and cousins. It was such a memorable day.   

I arrived home, then ate my leftover sandwich. I also gobbled down one of those chocolate Maltese cupcakes, savouring the taste. I had a small dinner with my family, and of course had my birthday cake! My birthday cake was very appetising, it’s like I couldn’t get enough of it. My birthday was enjoyable and I absolutely love the gifts received, I can’t wait to wear my merchandise to more public occasions.  

Image result for stadium tour merch h&m hoodie black team
Front
 
Image result for red bieber merch shirt
Front
Image result for red bieber merch shirt
Back

1 comments:

Unknown said...

happy late birthday shannon sorry that i didnt know that it was yoyr birthday .

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.